Free Czech Literature Textbooks

David Pitkethly dtpit at u.washington.edu
Sat Aug 17 14:43:06 UTC 1996

i would be very interested in some of your text books, and would be
DELIGHTED to pay postage costs. i know your announcement has been on the
seelangs for at least a week or 2, and when i first saw it i assumed all
the books would be instantly spoken for. now, perhaps, i thought i'd take
a chance. i am a second year Czech student, studying very hard, mostly on
my own, and go 2x a year to the Czech Republic; planning to leave again in
about 10 days, and stay 3 weeks. i would appreciate any books you might
have that perhaps could be something on the level i might be able to read;
junior high, or high schhol level also, anu text books with exercises
would be immeasurably helpful. please let me know, and  perhaps we could
make some arrangements so that some of your books could find a new, and
helpful home ..Dekuji, Mara Pitkethly