Program Assistant Position Open (fwd)

Gary H. Toops TOOPS at TWSUVM.UC.TWSU.EDU
Fri Aug 23 20:32:20 UTC 1996

Is there some reason why as a SEELangs subscriber I have to constantly
receive forwarded postings from some other subscriber list?  If SEELangs
subscribers were interested in the list maintained by
civilsoc at solar.rtd.utk.edu, they surely could subscribe to that list on
their own.  Or am I missing something here?

Gary H. Toops                               TOOPS at TWSUVM.UC.TWSU.EDU
Associate Professor                         Ph (316) WSU-3180 (978-3180)
Wichita State University                    Fx (316) WSU-3293 (978-3293)
Wichita, Kansas 67260-0011 USA              http://www.twsu.edu/~mcllwww