AATSEEL Intensive Language Programs Page

David J. Galloway djg11 at cornell.edu
Tue Dec 17 02:12:15 UTC 1996

The AATSEEL Intensive Language Programs Page has recently been revised
throughout (address is below), and requests listings for programs in all
Slavic and East European languages in the following categories:

Summer Programs in the U.S.
Summer Programs Abroad
Semester/Year Programs Abroad

We will either include a direct link to your program's web page, or include
a text write up of your program, which should be sent to me as a text (.TXT)
document OR in preformatted HTML at the following email address:
djg11 at cornell.edu

We will no longer post links to web pages AND write ups for programs, in the
interest of space and readability.  Links are preferred, since they give you
full control over updating at your own site and require little if no regular
changes to the AATSEEL page.

Text write ups must clearly state the year of the program (e.g. "June
15-August 12, 1996") so that material can be removed easily when it becomes
outdated.

David J. Galloway
Slavic Studies
236 Goldwin Smith Hall
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853
(607) 272-8350
Email:  djg11 at cornell.edu

AATSEEL Intensive Language Programs page:
http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~aatseel/intensive-programs/index.html
Queries:  dgallo at clover.slavic.pitt.edu