Pol-Eng dictionaries?

Jules Levin jflevin at ucrac1.ucr.edu
Wed Dec 18 23:21:00 UTC 1996

A small group of Russian students have talked me into doing a "reading
Polish if you already know Russian" course, starting second week of January.
I'd like to have them purchase unostentatious Pol-Eng (Eng-Pol optional)
dictionaries, similar to the "Concise Polish-English dictionary" published
in Warsaw in '68.  Any suggestions on what to order, and where I could order
c. 5 such dicts for 3 week delivery to So Calif?
Thanks in advance, and a happy New Year to all my Slavicist colleagues.
Jules Levin