Pol-Eng dictionaries?

Oscar E Swan swan+ at pitt.edu
Thu Dec 19 19:27:35 UTC 1996

Any of the various Stanislawski dictionaries handled by McKay Publishers
in NY are good, and could probably be delivered in the required time. I
like these better than the Grzebieniowski (Langenscheid) dictionary, which
is also of appropirate size. Do NOT under any circumstances order
Pogonowski.

Oscar E. Swan   Dept. of Slavic Languages & Literatures
1417 Cathedral of Learning   Univ. of Pittsburgh  15260
412-624-5707      swan+ at pitt.edu