STGEORGE: CALL FOR SPONSOR AND PROPOSALS FOR WEB DESIGN.

Sergey Streltsov stgeorge at cityline.ru
Thu Dec 26 16:49:16 UTC 1996

STGEORGE: CALL FOR SPONSOR AND PROPOSALS FOR WEB DESIGN.

The Saint George Web Design and Hostage.

I am, The Saint George Journal Editor Sergey Streltsov, accepting the
orders to Web Design and Programming.
My Offer:
1 Palyless hostage in domain www.art.ru and payless creating of e-mail in
www.mailcity.com and  mail.yahoo.com.

2 Web-design up to 30$ for page with all necessary mail-form, graphics and
animation.
3 Automatic promotion of Your Web Address, Listservs, FTP, E-mails or
questions in listservs and Relcom Usenet. Payless or up to 50$ monthly.

For Sponsors Of The Saint George Journal
Moscow Academic Literary Internet edition.

The place in the Internet was payless accepted from ADT most powerful
Moscow team of Web Design and Programming, the access to the Internet for
work with http, ftp, and e-mail was payless accepted by most powerful
Moscow Internet Service Provider Cityline.. The Edition is quite
uncommercial and appears only in the Internet.

Now I am, The Saint George Journal Editor Sergey Streltsov,  is looking for
 donations or loans for the one year up from 300$ to buy scanner and
soundboard with microphone for I have too much photo and others materials
to publish, for example 60 pieces of Russian Caligraphy of Dmitry Avaliany
and want to record interview with Oldest Moscow Men of Letters Sergey
Vladimirovich Mikhalcov, Victor Pheodorovich Bokov, and many, many other
people important for Russian Culture and Literature.

This edition, is publishing since 1995, weekly promote the all novelties
its contents and World Academic Literary Calendar of its constant on-line
java-based sessions "The Saint George Club" to already all listservs
related to Russia and Education, and nearly in Relcom Usenet Conferences.
Edition has nearly 50.000 readers monthly.

The part of listserves of the promotion of The Saint George Journal.
AERA at ASUVM.INRE.ASU.EDU
NABOKV-L at UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU
SEELANGS at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU
info-russ at smarty.ece.jhu.edu
H-RUSSIA at h-net.msu.edu
RAMIT-L at mitvma.mit.edu
FRIENDS at solar.rtd.utk.edu
H-NET at H-NET.MSU.EDU
OKAZIYA at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
UIREEC-L at POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
ruspeak-l at usc.edu
russia at acpub.duke.edu
rubezh at SOLAR.RTD.UTK.EDU
RU-VOICE at lists.aiesec.org
sprapic at teia.ru
russian-web at sovam.com
russian-jews at shamash.org
RU-MU-VOICE at lists.aiesec.org
LEBED at MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU
raibd at solar.cini.utk.edu.
russrel at solar.cini.utk.edu.
iprussia at sovam.com.
RU-LC-SU at lists.aiesec.org
RU-NU-VOICE at lists.aiesec.org
RUSSIAN-WOMEN-L at MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU.
dsch-l at listserv.uh.edu
and others.

Yours,
Sergey Streltsov.