STGEORGE: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 1998 still now……

Sergey Streltsov stgeorge at cityline.ru
Sun Dec 29 13:37:10 UTC 1996

STGEORGE: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 1998 still now

My congratulations with New Year, 1998 still now- the next one will be as
funnie as waited-

- The Nineteen Ninety Nine- oh! what a twist!?
- If some goes wrong that goes from birth of Christ.

This biline-verse is generously of proper Il Byronista- if You remember in
Don Juan Admiral Johnson says " I bet You Moscow to ye Dollar."- This line
was rhymed with "Saint George Collar", and many-many other things as
Strong-Stroganoff, the famous piece of Russian cuisine - The Tea With
Vodka, would be also with sugar, milk, honey and so on, but any way Tea and
Vodka must be presented.

Byron, Lord George, The Late, The Last, in His Youth traveled in Spain with
Young Prince Stroganoff they shared play-mates, money, and hours of
Idleness- so far leisure. Young Stroganoff had taught Lord Byron then to
prepare two Russian things Beef-Stronganoff, the roasted fresh meat better
in young wine, better to use  the lambs, I love to make up such thing up
from tributing this killing to Muses and Apollo, and so down to roasting in
open fire in field amidst another young lambs around- The Second thing was
declaring by Stroganoff as most useful heart medicine- The
Strong-Stroganoff is ever popular  in Russia, about this pitch of Native
honor was singing Denis Vasilievich Davidoff, Alexander Sergeevich
Pousskin, and about all genius of Russian Dix-Huitiemism- Atheistic Ascetic
Learning that turn Vers Racinienn to Soumarokov vers, used ev'n by Great
Souvorov- the difference 'tweex Racine and Soumarokov One is of the next
fashion- in the time when Racinienn has sixth step in coupleted iambos and
cesura after third step The Soumarokov's one has cesura  after second or
third and from five step to thirteen iambic syllables.

So our poetry, so our poets!
So our vodka, lambs and tea, that appeared in Russian before of its
invasion of British Islands- if You remember Wordsworth's many lines titled
usually "In waiting of Invasion", the bigger part of these verses were
written after Lord Byron return from Spain, and so we have all impossible
to think that Bard of Lyric (never panegyric) Ballads mentioned never Great
N., The Emperor of Revolution- French Stalin as say Paris6, errs as always-
but William, The Teacher- (by words of Coleridge) taught His Faithful Brits
to wait invasion of Russian tea or even Vodka, what happened as all we now,
very soon and blasphemous  as Cossacks- "Immortal ones" as named them Lord
Byron in the same Don Juan.

One proverb from Native Cossacks-
"All Cossacks descend from David, The King. And those who do not know it,
are not Cossacks!"
I am descending by father and mother from ancient Cossack families (more
ancient the most of Russian noble families, people from I descend were
never Russian Noblemen, pricing Noble rank in Russian of Romanov stated
fashion the shame of Russian History- and Disaster of Betrayal in heart of
Mother land, but all had military ranks) know many of such jockery Rules of
Right Cossack.

Sergey Streltsov.
The Saint George Journal.
Moscow. 166-9325