Apple Mac s/w

Marlene S Johnshoy johns484 at maroon.tc.umn.edu
Thu Feb 1 02:35:40 UTC 1996

On Wed, 31 Jan 1996, PC Wood wrote:

> If anyone has good ideas on available s/w packagesfor learning Russian
>  or other Russian oriented material  for the Mac for students, would you
> please eMail the package name(s) to me at   pcwood at intergate.dot.gov
> The name of a source or company would be appreciated.
>
> tnx, Pc Wood

Here at the University of Minnesota we have been doing some collecting of
software for PC-compatible and Mac and have put it into a database - we
have plans to put it up on the web, but in the meantime, you can contact
me and we can work out how to send you some form of it that you can
read.

We would also like to know of other programs that we don't have
yet, so we can add them to our database.

Marlene Johnshoy
National Language Resource Center
University of Minnesota
johns484 at maroon.tc.umn.edu