how to get GOLOSA II (fwd)

Robert F. Druien mfrfd at uxa.ecn.bgu.edu
Fri Feb 9 16:14:53 UTC 1996

Having had a similar problem with book one (no copies available) in the
Fall semester--which became clear only 2 weeks before the semester began--
I told our Prentice Hall rep today of my (and presumably others who
would/might choose the text) concern that this doesn't reoccur.  He told
me that a new foreign language editor had been appointed.  Perhaps she
should hear our of concern personally.  Her e-mail address is:

                     laura_mckenna at prenhall.com

Bob Druien
Western Illinois University
mfrfd at uxa.ecn.bgu.edu