No subject

Dr Yoshimasa Tsuji yamato at yt.cache.waseda.ac.jp
Mon Feb 12 15:40:30 UTC 1996

Dear colleagues,
I am sorry to close my anonymous ftp and web service from overseas.
The reason is that I cannot afford to share my resources of my
poor machine and above all hate to see my private work freely
distributed without any due notice (If you see an electronic
version of Dostoevskij's "Poor Folk" in Germany or in Russia,
please ask who edited it.)
   Next time I give away my 12-volume Chekhov, or 5-volume
Tolstoy (War&Peace, AnnaKarenina), I will make sure to set a clue
who broke the promise not to give away without due mention of my name.

  I am going to deposit my work to Oxford Text Archive in a few months.

With best wishes,

Tsuji