Translations in progress

George Mitrevski mitrege at mail.auburn.edu
Tue Feb 13 01:20:04 UTC 1996

Gil Rappaport wrote:

> My colleague, Sidney Monas, is extremely impressed by the following book,
> recently published in Russian:
>         Eros nevozmozhnogo: Istorija psixoanaliza v Rossii, by Aleksandr
> Etkind. Meduza, St. P, 1993.
> He has asked me to float an inquiry if anyone is aware of a translation into
> English in progress.

I'll put a new category, "Translations in progress", on the AASTEEL Web
page. If any
one is working on any translation, send me the information and I'll
include it in
there.

Dr. George Mitrevski                    office: 334-844-6376
Foreign Languages                          fax: 334-844-6378
6030 Haley Center                       e-mail: mitrege at mail.auburn.edu
Auburn University
Auburn, AL 36849-5204

List of my WWW pages: http://www.auburn.edu/~mitrege/index.html