Kirpichiki

Franklin A. Sciacca fsciacca at itsmail1.hamilton.edu
Mon Feb 19 14:37:22 UTC 1996

In von Geldern/Stites (Mass Culture in Soviet Russia) the text of
"Kirpichiki" is presented, with the note that the song "spawned hundreds of
variants... including some indecent ones."  Does anyone know the words to
some of these "variants"?  If you think they would be too offensive for the
"general public," you can post them privately (and I will happily share
with anyone who wants them)--just thinking about our
hopefully-soon-to-be-declared-entirely-illegal Communications Decency Act
(although I don't think this would be subject to prosecution-- but who
knows...)

Frank