Penpals

Robin Halloran halloran at bb.sanet.sk
Thu Feb 22 16:45:19 UTC 1996

Hello all (again),
I am still writing searching for penpals.  I am a Peace Corps Volunteer in
Slovakia and have found enough students at the secondary level to set up
correspondence with my gymnazium students.  But I am working on a project at the
 university
here (Business Faculty) to get all of my students an e-mail account and have
them communicating via the net by the end of the semester. THey need someone
to correspond with only until May.  They will be required to send the
minimum of 5 messages and hopefully receive that many,too.  If you are
interested in writing to Business students (only one or two) please send me
a message with your address and a short note mentioning interest.

Thank you so much for your interest in my work here.  I am feeling
tremendously isolated right now, but hope you can all help.

Robin Halloran
PCV-Slovakia
halloran at bb.sanet.sk