Worthwhile cause (fwd)

Burton & Rachel Davis twoofus at execpc.com
Tue Feb 27 17:51:29 UTC 1996

I thought I'd take a minute to respond to Jouko Lindstedt's and Ernest
Scatton's objections to my post.  Generally, I agree with their attitude
toward chain letters.  I usually treat them the same way I treat junk snail
mail - I trash them without even reading them.  The reason I decided to
treat this one differently is that I felt that the issue deserved
attention.  I debated posting it to the list for several days and one of
the reasons I eventually decided to post it is because I thought it might
be of interest to other people on the list.  But the main reason I decided
it would not be completely inappropriate was that I have seen similar types
of messages on this list in the past.

Personally, I see no functional difference between the message I posted and