Bulgakov Society

SOLOMON HOWARD TODD howsol at falcon.cc.ukans.edu
Thu Jan 4 14:05:15 UTC 1996

The Mikhail Bulgakov Society of North America held its annual meeting in
Chicago during the AATSEEL conference.
The society invites anyone interested in Bulgakov to join for 1996.
Members will receive a copy of the next "The Newsletter of the Mikhail
Bulgakov Society" (ISSN 1085-4460).

Copies of the Number 1, 1995 edition of the newsletter (64 pages,
containing comments from leading Bulgakov scholars like Barratt, Proffer,
Ianovskaia, etc., abstracts of AATSEEL papers, two articles, and
bibliography) are still available.

For more information on the society and on how to receive the newsletter
contact Howard Solomon at: howsol at falcon.cc.ukans.edu

or:
Howard Solomon, Editor/Treasurer
Mikhail Bulgakov Society
Dept. of Slavic Languages and Literatures, 2134 Wescoe Hall
University of Kansas
Lawrence, Kansas 66045

One other note:  I am currently compiling a list of ongoing projects
dealing with Bulgakov and his works.  I would appreciate any names of
both established scholars and graduate students and working titles of
books, articles, theses, etc. Information can be sent to the addresses
listed above.

Howard Solomon