Russian in Russia

Devin P Browne dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu
Tue Jan 9 13:37:21 UTC 1996

I was forwarded information about a new journal called Russian in Russia
and from the description it sounds like it is aimed at students,
teachers, and administrators of all levels of Russian study (language and
area studies as well).  Since I don't want to spread advertising muck
about, please send me a message if you'd like me to forward this
information to you.

Devin