Intensive Summer Language Programs in Bulgarian

Barbara A. Cellarius BACELL00 at ukcc.uky.edu
Mon Jan 15 18:08:17 UTC 1996

Hello,
  I am interested in finding an intensive summer language program in
BULGARIAN for summer 1996 and wondered if anyone on this list could
point me in the direction of some. Programs with financial assistance
for grad students who need language training for their research would
be particularly attactive. I spent about a month last summer studying
Bulgarian in Bulgaria, which would probably put me somewhat above an
absolute beginner level. Since I'm not a member of this list, please
respond to me directly (e.g., if you reply to the list, I won't get
your response). My snailmail address is listed on my signature below.
My email address is bacell00 at ukcc.uky.edu (since it is a common source
of difficulty with my email address, I should note that the characters
after "bacell" are the number "zero", not the letter "oh"). Thanks
in advance for your assistance. Barbara Cellarius

* Barbara A. Cellarius       * Climb the mountains and get their good     *
* Department of Anthropology * tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you *
* 211 Lafferty Hall          * as sunshine flows into trees. The winds    *
* University of Kentucky     * will blow their own freshness into you,    *
* Lexington, KY 40506-0024   * and the storms their energy, while cares   *
* Phone: 606 257 5124        * will drop off like autumn leaves.          *
* Fax:   606 323 1959        *          .                      John Muir  *