Russian script font request

Nancy Novak Gjcnen at aol.com
Wed Jan 17 23:39:25 UTC 1996

Do any of you know of a Russian script font that really looks like a Russian
person with good handwriting wrote it? I'm looking for a font to use for
teaching handwriting, so it would probably need to have the letters by
themselves and the capability to connect them smoothly.

Has anyone used such a thing to teach handwriting (it will be part of a
self-study Russian textbook for adults)? If so, do you have suggestions on
how to go about this, and perhaps a recommendation for a specific font from a
specific company? For the rest of the book I'm using MacWrite Pro with
Cyrillic II (bilingual English-Russian font from Linguist's Software), & I
have a Powerbook Macintosh, if any of that is relevant.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions, info, etc. Please reply off-list,
& I will post a summary if anyone's interested. Spasibo zaranee, Nancy Novak
(gjcnen at aol.com)