GOLOSA 1 Web Exercises

George Mitrevski mitrege at mail.auburn.edu
Sun Jan 21 18:53:38 UTC 1996

I have several exercises for Lesson 5 of Golosa Book 1 which were developed
with JavaScript and Netscape Navigator. You can take a look at them and see
what you think. They are located at:

http://www.auburn.edu/~mitrege/RWT/Golosa1/index.html

These exercises are part of a larger project, and only several of about two
hunderd exercises I will be doing between now and the end of summer.

JavaScript is a subset of the Java programming language, and for now it
works only with Netscape 2.0b4 or above. To access these exercises you need
a KOI8 fixed and a proportional font and a KOI8 keyboard driver. On my Mac
I use ERBukinist for proportional, and ERKurier for fixed. See the REESWEB
site for information on where to find these fonts and how to install them.

My intention is to eventually place on the web a large collection of
exercises that can be used for various textbooks. So, if you are using
Golosa and have written some exercises for it, I would be glad to include
them on my site (with appropriate credit going to you), or I can put a link
to them from my page. The only requirement is that they should be written
in KOI8. You send me the exercises and I will put the appropriate
JavaScript code.

Cordially,

George Mitrevski
Auburn University