Follow up on _Russkaia proza ..._

Loren A. Billings BILLINGS at PUCC.BITNET
Fri Jan 26 20:08:21 UTC 1996

Dear colleagues,

Yesterday I sent you a query about a book I needed someone to look in.  I have
since gotten the message back and it looks terrible, but barely coherent.  I
have a reputation for misspelling on this list, but last night the culprit was
a series of tenuous telnet links and bad computer display interfaces.  I still
haven't received any responses, so feel free to do so.  If you post to the
list, then it will keep anyone else from going through the effort to do so as
well.  If you send it to me (billings at mailer.fsu.edu), then I'll let the list
know not to keep looking.  Thanks again.  --Loren Billings