New: AATSEEL Web Page!

Max Pyziur pyz at panix.com
Mon Mar 4 03:26:43 UTC 1996

>We Need Volunteers!!!
>
>The AAATSEEL page is a new and exciting endeavor for the AATSEEL

I can't help but agree and you guys flatter me and all of the contributors
to Infomeister-Ukrainian with all of the links you put in pointing in that
direction.

However, on your Literature on the Net page (rising valley-girl inflected
sort of
voice)(http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~aatseel/literature/literature.html)
and subordinate links, you've mispelled "Ukrainian"; you guys spelled it
"Ukranian".  It's ok, I know, it's late, you worked all day doing what you
love and tomorrow you go to work and will sit there all day doing what you
don't (love).

>organization, and we would like to make it a place where you can always find
>new and useful information for yourself and for your students. The AATSEEL
>Web site is located at the University of Pittsburgh, and is maintained by me
> from
>Auburn University. The URL is:
>
>http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~aatseel/

All the best in this endeavor,

[...]

>Thank you.
>George Mitrevski
>--
>Dr. George Mitrevski                    office: 334-844-6376
>Foreign Languages                          fax: 334-844-6378
>6030 Haley Center                       e-mail: mitrege at mail.auburn.edu
>Auburn University
>Auburn, AL 36849-5204
>
>List of my WWW pages: http://www.auburn.edu/~mitrege/index.html