Slavic field

Ernest Scatton escatton at cnsvax.albany.edu
Thu Mar 14 21:36:56 UTC 1996

Sad to say, this point of view is just not cutting it with
administrators. Why, because every discipline and department is making
the same claim...and some of them have many more students than we do.
My fear is that if we don't find more compelling and effective strategies
we will continue to be the net losers in increasingly difficult
competition for decreased funds.

Ernest Scatton                                       Germanic & Slavic Hum254
518-442-4224 (w)                                               UAlbany (SUNY)
518-482-4934 (h)                                                    Albany NY
518-442-4217 (fax)                                                      12222
                   cnsvax.albany.edu/~alin220/slav_dept (WWW)