Summer Work in Russia

Robert Hunter rhunter at eckert.acadcomp.monroecc.edu
Mon Mar 18 22:14:48 UTC 1996

Dear Kathy,
        There are several volunteer organizations looking for ESL and other
support.  Please let me know what part of the US yoou are in.  There is a group
in California which sends volunteers to teach English at suummer institutes.
Our sister city has a program for teaching elementary and secondary Russian
teachers tequniques for improving their teaching of English.  There are also
several universities which might cover room and board in exchanges for teaching
.  Generally, however, you are on your own for travel and medical insurance.
        Sincerely,
        Barbara Coe

  Robert Hunter, M.Ed, M.A.               8 Red Fox Run
  Psychology Department                   Pittsford, NY 14534-3428
  Monroe Community College                Voice: (716) 248-5075
  Rochester, New York                     Fax: (716) 383-8723
                     rhunter at eckert.acadcomp.monroecc.edu