Russian Cruise (fwd)

KAREN RONDESTVEDT RONDEST at vms.cis.pitt.edu
Mon Mar 25 15:19:44 UTC 1996

The item below came to me as a result of my work on the REESWeb. The informa-
tion below is all I know about the cruise. Please send any questions, etc. to
the original poster or call the number at the bottom of the message.

-*-  Karen Rondestvedt, Slavic Bibliographer
-*-  University of Pittsburgh Library System
-*-  rondest at vms.cis.pitt.edu
-*-  Web: http://www.pitt.edu/~rondest/