Prices in Russia

George Mitrevski mitrege at mail.auburn.edu
Thu Mar 28 22:09:23 UTC 1996

Thanks to those of you who provided prices for basic food items in
Russia. I put the list on a web page at our AATSEEL web site. The URL is

http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~aatseel/prices.html

I'll keep updating it and expanding it as often as I get new information
from you. Ideally, we should have someone from Russia maintaining this
page. Any volunteers?

Keep in mind that this page can also be used in your language courses in
exercises, where students are asked to list prices in Russian. I'm
planning to use it in Lesson 9 of Golosa 1.

George Mitrevski