Help sought with Lithuanian sources

MBEADLE at jcvaxa.jcu.edu MBEADLE at jcvaxa.jcu.edu
Fri Mar 29 16:23:37 UTC 1996

I am not a member of your organization.  A colleague in the Language Department
suggested I contact you.  I am looking for information on Lithuanian addresses,
e-mail or otherwise- whom I can contact regarding an article I have written on
Lithuanian Radio.  I visited Lithuania in the summer of 1994 and collected
information on Lithuanian Radio, M-1 and Radiocentras, through interviews and
written material.  A former student of mine lives in Vilnius and she and her
family graciously helped me in this process.  The article is written and is
mostly descriptive.  I would appreciate any sugggestions.

Since I'm not on SEELANGS, please reply directly to me at:
MBEADLE at JCVAXA.JCU.EDU

Thank you.

Mary Beadle, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Communications