a new gender phenomenon in Russian

Loren Billings billings at mailer.fsu.edu
Sun Mar 31 01:16:25 UTC 1996

Dear colleagues:

Keith Goeringer posted the following to LINGUIST as part of a discussion of
gender change in language.  I, too, have observed this first hand, but
don't know of any published work on it.  I'd appreciate learning of any
such material.  Kindly reply to me (billings at mailer.fsu.edu) and I will
post a summary.  --Loren