Czech tapes?

Richard Robin rrobin at gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
Wed May 1 20:55:28 UTC 1996

Can anybody recommend proficiency-based materials for first-year Czech
that include an audiotape program? A video program and/or computer add-on
would be icing on the cake.

Currently, we are using materials developed for the Center for Applied
Linguistics by Olga Campora. The problem is that there are no tapes. We
have found some materials printed in Prague that have tapes, but these
are strictly traditional "cover the grammar" materials.

I'm hoping that there's some treasure trove out there that we haven't
heard of.

Regards,
Rich Robin