A "German Seelangs"?

Marlene S Johnshoy johns484 at maroon.tc.umn.edu
Thu May 2 22:14:10 UTC 1996

If you have Web access, go to this address:

http://ubvm.cc.buffalo.edu/~listserv/FLTEACH/flteach.fllists

This is David Bedell's list of language listservs and there are many
listed for German-related subjects.

Here are a couple:

aatg at indycms.bitnet   (American Association of Teachers of German)
german-l at ualtavm.bitnet  (German Teaching Materials)