Czech Summer Programs

Martin Gregor MPgregor at aol.com
Sun May 5 20:05:54 UTC 1996

>Does anyone know of any intense summer programs in Czech, offered here in
>the States?  Information much appreciated.

Check Czech and Slovak Yellow Pages at the address below. I list some of the
courses available here in the states. (Try under Learning lenguages and News.
There are also some other links that you may contact)

Martin Gregor (Mpgregor at aol.com)
USA
              SLOVAK & CZECH TRANSLATING SERVICES
=== * http://members.aol.com/Mpgregor/private/homepage.htm * ===
                  CZECH AND SLOVAK YELLOW PAGES
    === * http://members.aol.com/Mpgregor/private/title.htm * ===
     Include Travel, Genealogy, Culture, Language, Media & more