cold war inquiry

Tony Jackson tejackso at unccvm.uncc.edu
Thu May 9 16:32:20 UTC 1996

Greetings folks. I'm trying to put together a panel on literature and the
cold war for the next 20th c lit conference. I myself will be dealing with
Brit Lit, I have someone doing US lit, and I think someone taking a Latin
American angle. Now I'd really like to get an East European or Russian view.
This inquiry was forwarded to this list recently from the phil-lit list, but
since no one responded I decided to sign on and make a personal request.
Anyone interested, or if you know someone who might be, Please send me a note to

tejackso at email.uncc.edu

Thanks,

Tony Jackson, English DEpt, UNC Charlotte