AATSEEL Web Page: New this week

George Mitrevski mitrege at mail.auburn.edu
Mon May 13 02:57:25 UTC 1996

New this week on the AATSEEL Web Page:

1) Several course syllabi have been contributed by Prof. Thomas Beyer,
Middlebury College. His web page  on Dostoevsky includes links to
student papers.
http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~aatseel/syllabi/russian-syllabi.html

2) We now offer one-stop browsing for Russian/Slavic fonts and keyboards
curtesy of Andrew M. Drozd. Select Macintosh or IBM from the main page:

http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~aatseel/

3) I have expanded extensively my web page on internet resources for a
course on Russian Culture:

http://www.auburn.edu/~mitrege/russian-culture/internet-resources.html

George.
Dr. George Mitrevski                    office: 334-844-6376
Foreign Languages                          fax: 334-844-6378
6030 Haley Center                       e-mail: mitrege at mail.auburn.edu
Auburn University
Auburn, AL 36849-5204

List of my WWW pages: http://www.auburn.edu/~mitrege/index.html