LCTL volunteer experts sought (fwd)

Devin P Browne dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu
Thu May 23 01:09:26 UTC 1996

This is an opportunity it get some more good "PR" out there for Russian
and other LCTLs from the former SU, Eastern Europe, etc.  With enrollment
problems a concern for most of us, this should be a priority.  This might
also provide an opportunity to establish links to your own programmatic
homepages that exist out there.  I think those who can should jump on
this service-oriented opportunity for the SEELANGS and other LCTLs
community.

Devin

Devin P. Browne                                   Clairton Education Center
Foreign Language Teacher                                 501 Waddell Avenue
dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu                                      Clairton, PA  15025
                                                             (412) 233-9200