International Language Development

Adonica A Sendelbach asendelb at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Mon May 27 01:31:08 UTC 1996

Dear SEELANGERS,
The local news ran a piece on a website for an organization entitled
International Language Development.  The site allows individuals to see a
word/phrase/sentence in a foreign language, hear it pronounced, and see its
English translation.  The languages listed are French, German, Korean, Spanish,
Japanese, and RUSSIAN!  I myself haven't had the chance to check out the site,
so I'm not sure of its quality, but perhaps we could use it as a recruitment
tool.  The address is:
http:/www.ild.com
I'd be interested in comments on the site--do you think it would be useful for
recruitment?
Thanks, Donnie Sendelbach