SEEKING Position in Eastern Europe or Russia (fwd)

Devin P Browne dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu
Tue May 28 23:23:23 UTC 1996

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 19:08:18 -0400
From: Ronald L. Webb <rlwebb+ at VOYAGER.NET>
To: Multiple recipients of list TESLJB-L <TESLJB-L at CUNYVM>
Subject: SEEKING Position in Eastern Europe or Russia

Sender:       "TESLJB-L: Jobs and Employment Issues (TESL-L sublist)"
              <TESLJB-L at CUNYVM.BITNET>
Poster:       "Ronald L. Webb" <rlwebb at VOYAGER.NET>

I'd be very appreciative if anyone can assist me with information about
possible teaching positions in Eastern Europe or Russia.

I have a BA in English and almost-an-MA in American Lit/Composition.  While
I have no TESL coursework or certification (a shortcoming, I know), I do
have three years' college work in Russian and some minor-league experience
in an ESL environment.

Frankly, I'm a bit desperate right now, and would value any information
anyone can share.

Listening out. . . .

Ron Webb
rlwebb at voyager.net