Video/Film: One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich

Patricia A. Burak (OIS) paburak at summon.syr.edu
Thu Oct 10 10:12:25 UTC 1996

Dear Colleagues:
Does anyone have this video which I could borrow immediately? I
showed it to my class in 1991 (the last time I taught this course on
Pasternak and Solzhenitsyn), and when I went to my university
resources to order it again for this year, they no longer had it. I
was referred to TLA Video Management and they have been looking for
it for me to buy (only $20) but to no avail. The manager says he just
cannot find it!

If anyone has any ideas, or could loan me your copy for one showing
(I would gladly pay Fed Ex shipping costs to me and back to you),
please let me know. Thanks.
Patricia A. Burak, Director
Office of International Services
Syracuse University