Russian/Polish enrollments

Alexandra Sosnowski asosnow at cc.UManitoba.CA
Fri Oct 11 15:25:23 UTC 1996

Hello,

I should also let you know that at the University of Manitoba (Winnipeg, Canada)

this year our enrollment figures in both Russian and Polish courses are up.
First year Russian has 21 students and second year - 9.  First year Polish also
has 28 students.  These numbers are on the average 25% up in comparison to last
year.

P. S.  I have also heard that enrollments in Polish this year at the University
of Toronto are up (e.g. first year over 50 students).

Alexandra Sosnowski (asosnow at cc.umanitoba.ca)
Dept. of German and Slavic Studies
University of Manitoba