US contacts internat. law

Barbara Mozdzierz mozdzier at gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
Sat Oct 19 15:06:01 UTC 1996

Dear SEELANGers:
I am forwarding the following message to those of you who work in the area
of comparative international law or know of someone who does.  Milena
Minkova, a Bulgarian national, currently pursues her research in that area
and would like to establish contacts in the U.S.

If you can help her out, please contact Milena directly (she does not
subscribe to SEELANGS) at lpmin18 at ceu.hu

Barbara

Barbara M. Mozdzierz, Ph.D.                     tel. (202) 994-0930
Dept. of German & Slavic                        fax  (202) 994-0171
George Washington University                    mozdzier at gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
2130 H Street, NW
Washington, DC 20052