Roommate AAASS

Barbara Mozdzierz mozdzier at gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
Thu Oct 31 18:20:45 UTC 1996

Dear SEELANGers:

I am looking for a female, non-smoking roommate to share a double
(one room, two individual beds) with me during the upcoming AAASS
Convention.  The cost is half of $126 plus applicable taxes (cf. a single
costs $95.00). I currently hold a reservation for Thursday, Nov. 14-16
(i.e., check-up on Sat., Nov. 16).

If anyone is interested, please contact me off-list at
mozdzier at gwis2.circ.gwu.edu.

FYI: The Annual AAASS Convention will take place in Boston from Nov.
14-17.

Barbara

Barbara M. Mozdzierz, Ph.D.                     tel. (202) 994-0930
Dept. of German & Slavic                        fax  (202) 994-0171
George Washington University                    mozdzier at gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
2130 H Street, NW
Washington, DC 20052