URI Website, Summer study

Robert De Lossa rdelossa at husc.harvard.edu
Tue Apr 8 16:01:24 UTC 1997

Dorohi Seelanzhovtsi!

The Ukrainian Research Institute at Harvard University has revamped and
moved its website. New URL: http://www.sabre.org/huri/  If you are
interested in our Harvard Ukrainian Summer Institute, you will find
complete information and a downloadable application there.

Also, badly seguing from the Native Speakers thread, we will have at least
ten students and two faculty from Ukraine participating in the Summer
Institute. For those learning Ukrainian or interested in contemporary
culture, it will be an excellent opportunity to interact with very bright
students from various regions of Ukraine. Faculty include Roman Szporluk,
Bohdan Krawchenko, Solomea Pavlychko, James Clem, Vera Andrushkiw, Natalia
Shostak, and Yuri Shevchuk. There will be an energetic extra-curricular
program and a concurrent professional seminar. For full information visit
the website or (if you're not 'neticized) drop us a line at
"huri at fas.harvard.edu." and we'll send you the info electronically.

Rob De Lossa