visa

Georges Adassovsky gadassov at mail.pf
Sun Apr 20 02:28:42 UTC 1997

Visa:
As for many things in Russia, the official way is unexpensive, but
inefficient. There are other ways, more expensive, and efficient.
Recently I was queueing at the Paris ambassade, trying to obtain a visa
without an invitation, and, from my neighbour in the queue, I got an
address where, for some more dollars, it was possible to obtain the visa.
I went to this address, got a visa in 24 hours, and could make my trip.
This address is in Paris, but, if someone is interested, he may ask it
sending a message at my personnal E-mail address (they have a phone and a
fax).
.

Georges Adassovsky
E-Mail : Gadassov at mail.pf
S-Mail : B.P. 380330 Tamanu, 98718 Punaauia, French Polynesia.
Tel 689 58 38 40 home, 689 58 37 37 office (GMT - 12)