font standard

Mogens Jensen Mogens_Jensen at fc.sdbs.dk
Tue Apr 22 10:49:04 UTC 1997

Dear Seelangvists - Is there out there a font standard for Windows with
the russian characters placed as in codepage 1251 - but supplied with
the nine accentuated vowels (: accent acute)? Approved by skillfull,
powerfull institutions / persons? (I know of Apple extended Cyrillic
and of Unicode). - In Denmark we have got a standard with these vowels
plus the danish, german, norwegian and swedish special characters - but
it is sure not the worlds standard... Best regards, Mogens Jensen.