Virtus Institute programs

James West jdwest at u.washington.edu
Thu Apr 24 23:14:04 UTC 1997

At the Univ. of Washington we've had contact with the Virtus Institute
almost since its establishment, including meetings with its staff and
discussions with students who have taken its programs. I've talked to a
couple of students who've taken both a Virtus program and one other, and so
have been able to give me comparative feed-back. My impression is very
positive, and their programs are different in ways that make them an
interesting addition to the opportunities for study in Russia, not just a
duplication.

James West