holiday calendar

Natalie O. Kononenko nkm at faraday.clas.virginia.edu
Fri Apr 25 14:03:06 UTC 1997

Dear Seelangers,
        I sent this to Rifkin, but maybe I should post to the
group.  I have been very happy with the calendar provided by
The Russian Orthodox Youth Committee, 32-05 31st Ave., Astoria,
New York 11106, tel. 718-9390 and 726-7870.  I have the 1997
calendar and think it is wonderful, and complex, and enormously
useful.  I would assume that they could provide information
about Easter in the future and in the past and certainly they
know the formula for figuring out when Easter should come.
They also have publications which I have bought and found
useful.

Natalie Kononenko