Russian on the Macintosh

Benjamin Rifkin brifkin at facstaff.wisc.edu
Sun Aug 3 03:29:11 UTC 1997

I use Dialect but I purchased it from SmartLink in a package with fonts and
utilities (including a spell checker) and have not had any problems.  I use
the SmartLink package with MS Word 5.1a on the machine in my office and
with Word 6.0.1 (with which it works better) on the machine at my home.  I
have system 7.5.3 on both machines.  I've been happy with the product and
can double click and have had no crashes with Eudora (which I use for
e-mail) or Netscape.

Ben Rifkin

Benjamin Rifkin
Department of Slavic Languages & Literatures
University of Wisconsin-Madison
1432 Van Hise Hall, 1220 Linden Drive, Madison, WI  53706
voice (608) 262-1623; fax (608) 265-2814
e-mail:  brifkin at facstaff.wisc.edu