Russian live cams?

michael neubert mneu at loc.gov
Wed Aug 6 12:34:04 UTC 1997

On Wed, 6 Aug 1997, Devin P Browne wrote:

> Hi!  Are there any lists of Russian livecams on the web?  I have seen a
> number of French livecams and they completely amuse me (OK, here's the
> Eiffel Tower, OK, 15 seconds later, there's the Eiffel Tower, still
> there....) (but I love 'em!).  Any interesting Russian livecams?

You can look at:  http://www.paratype.com/bi/camera/ for a live camera
view of Moscow.

Unfortunately they crammed so much stuff on this page that in almost
always causes a general protection fault after a few minutes.  But it is
nice to look at while it lasts.

MN

Michael Neubert
Library of Congress                  mneu at loc.gov
European Division                    202  707-3706
Washington, DC  20540-4830           fax  707-8482