In search of a Moscow dissertation

Georges Adassovsky gadassov at mail.pf
Wed Aug 13 10:31:08 UTC 1997

Karen Rondestvedt wrote:

>As far as the whole dissertation is concerned, I don't think it's possible to
>get it through official channels. If it's publicly available in the library of
>the university where it was written, maybe you can get someone to photocopy
>and send it.

If you have the exact references, you might contact :
pokr at mars.informika.ru (Sergey V.Pokrovsky), whose job is to make research
and send  photocopies of any material in Russian libraries. Expensive and
efficient.

Georges Adassovsky
E-Mail : Gadassov at mail.pf
S-Mail : B.P. 380330 Tamanu, 98718 Punaauia, French Polynesia.
Tel 689 58 38 40 home, 689 58 37 37 office (GMT - 12)