poetry tape for Grammatika v kontekste

Benjamin Rifkin brifkin at facstaff.wisc.edu
Tue Aug 19 17:32:34 UTC 1997

Dear SEELANGERS:

I apologize for this message.  If you are not a user of my textbook,
Grammatika v kontekste, please disregard this message.

A number of individuals using Grammatika v kontekste have asked me about a
tape with the poetry in the textbook.  There is such a tape and it is
available from the publisher, but it is a separate tape program from the
program with the phonetics exercises and listening texts correlated with
the workbook.

In order to request a copy of the poetry tape, contact your local
McGraw-Hill representative.  If you're not sure who your McGraw-Hill
representative is, contact Cristene Burr:

cburr at mcgraw-hill.com

Cristene can arrange for you to get a copy of the poetry tape that you can
put in your institution's language lab for duplication and distribution to
students.  This is especially helpful if you choose to assign students to
memorize poetry for recitation.

With best regards,

Ben Rifkin

Benjamin Rifkin
Department of Slavic Languages & Literatures
University of Wisconsin-Madison
1432 Van Hise Hall, 1220 Linden Drive, Madison, WI  53706
voice (608) 262-1623; fax (608) 265-2814
e-mail:  brifkin at facstaff.wisc.edu