Ne AATSEELom edinym: SLAVIC at MLA!

Ernest Scatton escatton at cnsvax.albany.edu
Tue Dec 2 01:47:43 UTC 1997

Jerry:

Thanks for the up-date: hope springs eternal. But...that puts us, I think,
in a very awkward position: the only justification i ever heard for
following MLA was to make it possible for AATSEEL members to to to MLA
while going to AATSEEL. But...how many are actually doing it? And, if the
number isn't significant, why are we following MLA around?

Ernie

Ernest Scatton                                                  Slavic Hum254
518-442-4224 (w)                                               UAlbany (SUNY)
518-482-4934 (h)                                                    Albany NY
518-442-4217 (fax)                                                      12222
               http://alpha1.albany.edu/~alin220/slav_dept (WWW)