location of conference

Prof. Walter Comins-Richmond richmond at oxy.edu
Wed Dec 3 18:45:43 UTC 1997

Professor Rifkin's explanation about the hotel situation certainly clears
up a lot of my questions. And yes, I do realize there are more Slavists
back East than out here.
However, his bottom line is the same: as long as we follow MLA, we have
no choice.
I agree that a poll should be taken; it seems a lot of people
have strong opinions on this subject, and it would serve AATSEEL well to
find out if there is a consensus.

Walter Comins-Richmond
Assistant Professor                       "Everything can be filed under
Dept. of Languages and Literatures                     "miscellaneous.""
Occidental College
Los Angeles, CA 90041
(213)259-2636
<richmond at oxy.edu>